|Impeller does not turn
- 1. One phase of line not connected.
- 2. One Phase of stator winding open.
- 3. Bearings defective.
- 4. Impeller jammed by foreign material.
- 5. Impeller jammed against housing or cover.
- 6. Two phases of power line not connected.
- 7. Two phases of stator winding open.
|Electrical circuit overload
||The amperage is over that the wire can handle.
|Incoreect allocation of soft pipe
||dead space, oil accumulation ,oil leak , snap.
||Oil returning pipe jammed , dead space. collect oil.
||Space problem, wrong direction, filter jammed, incorrect pipe allocation, piping dead corner.
||Oil and fume problem.
|Excessive saturation and spout
||Caused by oil &water suction.
||Incorrect pipe allocation or sheet metal is too thin.